NeuralField - Polywrap Nodes Ongoing Proposal (Flex)

Name: Jure Bogunović
Organization: NeuralField
Snapshot: Link

Overview

NeuralField is providing services for the continuous development and support of Polywrap nodes. This is a flex proposal. The max monthly grant is listed below, but the amount can change on a month by month basis.

Proposal Justification

It’s necessary to continue the development of Polywrap nodes in accordance to defined Roadmap

Requested Monthly Grant

Wallet Stable Coin
0x3193DE955136dF26Cd44E2C0e6ffb1717F9b402C $8,960.00

Roadmap

Protocol: Protocol · GitHub

SP Team Roles & SP Cost

Proposed Dev Team specialties, along with estimated individual time commitment and cost per Story Point (SP)

Team Roles Time Commitment Rate Cost/SP
Senior Developer (TypeScript/Rust) 8h/SP $140/h $1,120.00
Total Team 1SP Cost $1,120.00

Velocity & Estimated Timeline

Polywrap DAO uses Story Points (SP) to derive duration estimates for development projects. We define Baseline SP = approximately 1 Day of Individua/Team effort.

Target Monthly Velocity Estimated Start
8 SP/Month June, 2022

Sponsor Review

Sponsor: Jordan
Meetings: TBD

Terms

By submtting this proposal, I understand that the DAO and my sponsor will be evaluating whether my work meets the acceptance criteria. If it does not, the DAO will determine what percentage of the proposal cost to pay, if any.

I also understand that I may not begin work until it is confirmed that the Snapshot proposal has passed.

[ X ] I agree

Hey @dOrgJelli ,

Have you reviewed this? Do you approve the amount to be paid for June ($8,960)?

Also CC’ing @Jure

My deepest apologies for letting this slip my TODO list for so long.

Hey @Jure after taking a look at the repo, these are the commits I found:

At first glance, these look pretty small, and I don’t know if the time in this proposal matches up. Could you please respond with how much NeuralField would like to claim + PoW?

There hasn’t been much work required this month since we (Polywrap) had other origin-related priorities.
Here’s the worklog:

• June
    • Work
      • 9h handle unpinning failure
      • 6h add status endpoint
    • Meetings
      • 30m with Jure about handling unpinning failures
      • 30m with Jure about indexer info task

Total: 16h
Requested amount: $2240

P.S. Our developer, Mario, is getting married, so he’ll be unavailable for a couple of months. It is convenient though as we (Polywrap) have not yet specced out further development for nodes.

We propose to keep the proposal open as it is a flex proposal so work can be done on a per-need basis with another dev.
Or, if necessary, since we talked about drastically limiting our budget for all proposals, we can close the proposal for now and any new work would require a new proposal.

1 Like

Works for me, thank you for the clarifying details @Jure!

@keeevin $2,240 LGTM, also would you mind responding to Jure’s proposal / concern here since you have more knowledge of budget?

We propose to keep the proposal open as it is a flex proposal so work can be done on a per-need basis with another dev.

Or, if necessary, since we talked about drastically limiting our budget for all proposals, we can close the proposal for now and any new work would require a new proposal.

Per convo with Jure, we’ll close this out. NF to submit proposals by month when needed.

1 Like