Author: Drew Hoang
Discussion Period: Tue Apr 12 to Wed Apr 27, 2022
Voting Period: Wed Apr 27 to Mon May 2 , 2022
Incorporate a new outline for the docs to try and reimagine how we can structure the quick start guide, glossary, faq, and concepts
The documentation can be well organized for developers and provide guides, concepts, and sample code.
Start date: Apr 4, 2022
Total cost: $1,940
Github project: GitHub - polywrap/documentation
|Polywrap Concepts||I want to learn about Polywrap and see demos/examples of how I can build apps/plugins/wrappers||10||555|
|Create Wrapper Docs||I want to setup a new Polywrap wrapper creation project||10||555|
|Deployment||I want to deploy wrappers to decentralized storage (IPFS, ENS, etc.)||5||275|
|Document Outline||Refactor a new outline in the documentation||10||555|
In general, working on these epics may require me to complete the below Github issues as well other ad-hoc issues:
- Documentation: I want to setup a new Polywrap project #69
- Documentation: new documentation from staging
- Documentation: wrapper development #81
- Documentation: application development #82
- Documentation: plugin development #83
- Documentation: on how users can deploy their wrappers, with Polywrap software & services, and without. #128
- Documentation: Scaffold a new project using the CLI #114
Polywrap DAO uses Story Points (SP) to derive duration estimates for development projects. We define Baseline SP = as approximately 1 Day of Individual/Team effort.
|Target Monthly Velocity||Estimated Start||Estimated Duration|
||Week of April 4||
By submitting this proposal, I understand that the DAO and my Sponsor will be evaluating whether my work meets the acceptance criteria. If it does not, the DAO will determine what percentage of the proposal cost to pay, if any.
I also understand that I may not begin work until it is confirmed that the Snapshot proposal has passed.
[ x ] I agree