[Drew] Technical Writer Project (2022-04)

Author: Drew Hoang
Discussion Period: Tue Apr 12 to Wed Apr 27, 2022
Voting Period: Wed Apr 27 to Mon May 2 , 2022

Overview

Incorporate a new outline for the docs to try and reimagine how we can structure the quick start guide, glossary, faq, and concepts

Proposal Justification

The documentation can be well organized for developers and provide guides, concepts, and sample code.

Roadmap

Start date: Apr 4, 2022
Wallet address: 0xb1332307Bd818Db68e372269FD515F6523cd4BCE
Total cost: $1,940
Github project: GitHub - polywrap/documentation

Epic User Story Hours Cost
Polywrap Concepts I want to learn about Polywrap and see demos/examples of how I can build apps/plugins/wrappers 10 555
Create Wrapper Docs I want to setup a new Polywrap wrapper creation project 10 555
Deployment I want to deploy wrappers to decentralized storage (IPFS, ENS, etc.) 5 275
Document Outline Refactor a new outline in the documentation 10 555

In general, working on these epics may require me to complete the below Github issues as well other ad-hoc issues:

Velocity & Estimated Timeline

Polywrap DAO uses Story Points (SP) to derive duration estimates for development projects. We define Baseline SP = as approximately 1 Day of Individual/Team effort.

Target Monthly Velocity Estimated Start Estimated Duration
8-9 SP/Week (1 SP = 1 Hour) Week of April 4 1 Months

Sponsor Review

Sponsor: Kevin

Terms

By submitting this proposal, I understand that the DAO and my Sponsor will be evaluating whether my work meets the acceptance criteria. If it does not, the DAO will determine what percentage of the proposal cost to pay, if any.

I also understand that I may not begin work until it is confirmed that the Snapshot proposal has passed.

[ x ] I agree

1 Like

Approved for payment.