Grant Proposal - Eugene Fine, Technical Facilitator Role
I am a principal lead at CIDT (https://consideritdone.tech) and our team is a Polywrap DAO Contributor. We are very proud of our past and ongoing contributions, including Polywrap DAO Hub (GitHub - polywrap/hub: The Polywrap Hub: Explore, Interact, and Deploy).
I have experience building and scaling technology organizations, and management of the Software Development Lyfe Cycle (SDLC) including product design, development, quality assurance, compliance, security, distribution and support. My past and present projects include CTO role at Explorer Surgical Corp. (https://www.explorersurgical.com/company), leadership role at CIDT, technical leadership contributions to Certified NFT (https://www.certifiednft.io), Nodle Block Explorer (https://explorer.nodle.com), to name a few.
Areas Of Contribution
Technical Working Group Roadmapping: Work with the technical leaders within each core working group, helping them clearly define reliable roadmaps for the rest of the organization to coordinate around. Identify dependencies between WGs, and help advise leads on how to best synchronize with other parts of the org.
- define and build consensus with Technical Council on DOW Roadmap Grooming Standards
- create reference and education materials for Roadmap Grooming Standards to onboard new or existing teams
- establish regular cadence with WGs for Roadmap Grooming,
- facilitate and guide Roadmap Grooming process with WGs, but allow for flexibility to support teams preferred development methodologies.
- define process to identify and prioritize dependancies/blockers across all WG’s roadmaps.
- define and administer process to publish DOW Roadmap, establish a process to provide visibility and feedback loop for qualified DOW members, and facilitate Roadmap consensus.
- recommend incentives strategies for best Roadmap Grooming standards adherence
Integration (1st & 3rd Party): Understand the various points of integration occuring within the Polywrap ecosystem, both internally within the DAO, and externally with 3rd party developers (launch partners, etc). Track these developments, and use them to help advise DAO WGs on how to best prioritize user stories.
- define process to organize 3rd party dependancies
- define process to identify and prioritize external dependancies and blockers across all WG’s roadmaps and 3rd party dependancies
Releases & SLAs: Steward the creation of new release roadmaps. Define SLAs for various release streams. Help identify breaking changes, and advise on how to best roll them out to consumers. Help ensure the best quality assurance measures are being taken.
- define and build consensus with Technical Council on DOW standards for release and support procedures, covering areas including release notes, user guides, support procedures, QA and etc.
- develop internal QA practice, to facilitate WG’s needs in the area of manual/automated QA activities.
- develop internal product support and operations practice, to facilitate WG’s needs in the area of deployment, operations, support, security, etc.
- recommend incentives strategies for best standards adherence
Technical Standards & Specification: Understand and clearly document the technical details that make-up the “Polywrap Standard” into a coherent specification. Create processes for updating various inter-connected standards. Define sane versioning schemes for its various pieces, allowing for as much forward-backward compatability as possible into the future.
- define and scale standards design and development process, and acceptance by Technical Council.
- define and administer publishing platform, version control
- define and administer publishing and approval workflows
"Technical Counsil" Facilitation: Help facilitate the “Technical Counsil”, a core-development forum where new standards & features can be discussed and debated. This may take the form of text-based communications or calls, all with the goal of extracting as many key developer opinions as possible to ensure we’re making well researched and thoughtful decisions.
- define Technical Council rules and code of conduct.
- establish regular cadence Technical Council sessions and interactions.
- define and administer Technical Council communication platform
- report on Technical Council outputs
||Stable Coin / Month
|March 1, 2022
- There will be a separate proposal to determine
WRAP allocation to core contributors. If that future proposal passes,
WRAP will be allocated retroactively.