2022-01- Grant Proposal - 0xDolus

Name: 0xDolus

Requested Grant:

Wallet Stable Coins WRAP Hours Rate / Hr. Period
0xf854c916bd7074a989ae1c8b1cfdece00baf74f5 3000 USDT 6 40 / Month 75 USDT, 0.15 WRAP Jan 2022

Snapshot

https://snapshot.org/#/polywrap.eth/proposal/0x11c9e036fb0f21f8b574af9dea4dfeae6deb9ada4bcdd2b87d9eeb0ab34e2b55

Summary

I’m graduating in February with my BS in Cybersecurity and Information Assurance (Specialty in Homeland Security) and have worked in the Web2 space for about 5 years, 5 years in the Cybersecuruty space wearing many different hats from Security Engineer Lead to SOC Analyst, etc and the Web3 space for about 2-3 years, I’ve worked with projects like SushiSwap and DreamDao.

I specialize in JavaScript, Ruby (RoR), React, and Rust/Go. As well as a number of other languages and frameworks:

libp2p
Hyperledger

IPFS
Arweave

Ether.js
Minty

• List isn’t everything but don’t want to look like a prick lol.

I’ve been following Polywrap for a few months now and funny enough @dOrgJelli reached out to me to see if I was interested in contributing which I absolutely am.

I intend to help by addressing some issues/feature requests around build systems and some of the outstanding beta blockers.

Contributor log

• Started work on developer experience guide to supplement the core contributor guide. If we reduce the time to get setup and onboarded bringing on new devs becomes much easier.
  • Creating Websocket plug-in to compliment HTTP plug-in
  • Detach/Eject command for CLI (Issue 419)
1 Like

Just had a call today with 0xDolus. It went very well, and am excited to see them contribute!