dOrg Ops Team
||Hours||Rate / Hr.||Period|
*Note: correction from last month to be included (level option discrepancy for Roberto): -$2,311.11 (+ dOrg 10%) and +22.4 WRAP
To be posted
dOrg will continue providing operations support for Polywrap’s alpha release and initial integrations.
- Ongoing support with deck, pitches, and deep-dive calls.
- Being an ambassador by explaining the project to potential partners and protocol developers at about a dozen Web3 events in Lisboa.
Calls and IRL meetings for fundraise
- Documentation & Future Planning
- Onboarding 3 contributors to add to the repository’s core and frontend components
- Set up project Multisig
- Talk through budgeting with niraj and kevin
- Reviewed documentation with Juan
- Suggested updates to the instructions coingecko wrapperreadme
- Follow up with lazy voters, to increase participation from ~20% to ~50%.
- Proto pipeline to analyze results (mini-hacks/Tokenlog_Participation_Analytics.ipynb at analytics · polywrap/mini-hacks · GitHub)
- Token Minting the rewards through the safe
- Update logs on github and forum
- Research channel bridging and identity integrations with people knowledgeable about automations
- Moderating channel access and roles
- compile worklogs and enter proposals
- fix formulas, level option
- send reminders about early deadline