2021-08 - Grant Proposal - keeevin

Name: keeevin
Organization: Independent
Role: Developer Relations Engineer

Requested Grant:

Wallet Stable Coins WRAP Hours Rate / Hr. Period
0x937F5b32Bc3cafcd1B02462F93e6AE5a843f6C6A 4,392.80 USDT 30.4 95 46.24 USDT, 0.32 WRAP Aug 2021

Days off:

Aug 18 - 19

Snapshot

SNAPSHOT LINK

Summary

I’m working mainly as a developer relations engineer at Polywrap. In this role, I meet with potential launch partners to help the understand our project and its use-cases. I’m also the liaison between Polywrap’s core dev team and our launch partners, relaying any technical issues that the LPs have with our toolchain. Aside from dev relations, I help with general operations, community management, frontend development, and more.

This month, I focused on operations - doing project management on the raise as well as helping finishing our fundraising package (slides and valuation models), and practicing for presentations with stakeholders. I met with potential launch partners, helped current ones with any questions and continued improving this new proposal submission process. I always presented to the Uniswap community in their Discord.

I ended up working less than full-time this month for personal reasons but plan to revert to full-time in September.

Contributor log

Launch partner program (9 hrs)

• Aug 3 - Meeting with Nate from Moonbeam to discuss integration possibility (30 min)
  • Aug 4 - Meeting with Noah from Uniswap to go over our toolchain (30 min)
  • Aug 4 - Beginning of Polywrap Rebranding Phase 2 (1 hour)
  • Aug 26 - Meet with Cameron from NEAR to go over grant program (30 min)
  • Aug 30 - Meet with Kevin, CEO of Boardroom to talk about Polywrap (30 min)
  • General - Follow up with LPs through Discord / TG (~6 hrs)

Operations (63 hrs)

• Aug 4 - Meeting with ChainSafe (Liesl) to discuss partnership on the Polkadot grant (1 hr)
  • Aug 6 - Meet with developer in the community to go over our toolchain (30 min)
  • Aug 6 - Meet with Ron (30 min)
  • Aug 6 - Collab with Colin on the landing page (30 min)
  • Aug 10 - Work on raise deck (4 hours)
  • Aug 11 - Valuation model (6 hours)
  • Aug 13 - Read thru Jure’s version registry docs (1 hour)
  • Aug 16 - Raise deck (4 hours)
  • Aug 20 - Build valuation model (4 hours)
  • Aug 23 - ChainSafe follow up meeting (30 mins)
  • Aug 24 - Review financial forecast and let Jordan know budget (4 hours)
  • Aug 25 - Blockwatch meeting to discuss data tech (30 mins)
  • Aug 25 - Review forum proposals (1 hour)
  • Aug 25 - Meet with PWV (30 mins)
  • Aug 25 - Practice for and meet with Mike from PocketNetwork to go over deck (1 hour)
  • Aug 26 - Practice presentation for Uniswap talk and prepared new slides (4 hours)
  • Aug 27 - Meet w Jordan to review slides (2 hour)
  • Aug 27 - Uniswap presentation and watched other presenters (2 hours)
  • Aug 28 - Update the deck based on Mike Pokt Network’s feedback (3 hours)
  • Aug 29-30 - Work on NEAR and Polkadot grants to be submitted in September (4 hrs)
  • General research for deck (10 hrs)
  • General - Scheduled meetings with stakeholders to practice deck, community management, helping Magenta and others with forum proposals, general research on web3 projects that can integrate Polywrap (9 hrs)

Misc. (12 hrs)

• Aug 9 - Podcast with Nathan from Blockwatch (1 hr)
  • DAO ops syncs (4 hrs)
  • DAO dev syncs (4 hrs)
  • DAO hub syncs (2 hrs)
  • Aug 23 - Prepared for and met with Jake Lang (ex-Ethereum Foundation dev) to talk about Polywrap (1 hour)

Development (6 hrs)

• Debug landing page issues (3 hour)
  • Debug Uniswap demo array buffer issue (3 hrs)

Documentation (5 hrs)

• Begin writing docs for default plugins
1 Like